The emissions of carbon monoxide reduces the blood's ability to absorb oxygen and harms the body's central nervous system.
Carbon monoxide is both odourless and colourless and is therefore very dangerous. If you are exposed to exhaust emissions and get a headache or start feeling unwell, you must get fresh air as soon as possible to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning.
Make study more fun and easier than ever. Play through the entire licence theory with our new game The Licence Game!
Test your knowledge with a free theory test. It works on all devices and the questions are designed to simulate the real theory test.