Become a member
Log in
Prov Tests Prov
The Licence Game
The Road Signs Game
Licence theory
The road to your licence
Road signs
Find a traffic school
Gift vouchers

Common theory questions

Who should report the change of ownership of a car to Transportstyrelsen?

If you have bought or sold a vehicle, you and the other party must make a notification of change of ownership to Transportstyrelsen.