Become a member
Log in
Prov Tests Prov
The Licence Game
The Road Signs Game
Licence theory
The road to your licence
Road signs
Find a traffic school
Gift vouchers

Common theory questions

Can you lose the compensation you received after a traffic accident?

Yes, if you cause an accident and are convicted of aggravated reckless driving or drunken driving, the insurance company can use its so-called recourse right. You will then have to pay back some or all of any compensation you received after the accident.