Become a member
Log in
Prov Tests Prov
The Licence Game
The Road Signs Game
Licence theory
The road to your licence
Road signs
Find a traffic school
Gift vouchers

Common theory questions

Which documents do you have to bring with you when driving a car with a connected trailer?

When driving in Sweden, with or without a connected trailer, you only need to bring your driver's licence. However, you must possess Part 1 of the registration certificate when driving outside of Sweden.

Part 2 of the registration certificate is a valuable document that certifies the vehicle's owner. It is therefore important to keep it in a safe place and not in the vehicle.