What do you need to consider when driving in roundabouts?
When driving in roundabouts you need to consider the following:
- You may only change lanes if you can do so without endangering or unnecessarily obstructing other road users.
- When another driver is about to change lanes you should adapt your speed to facilitate the lane change.
- You must indicate before changing lanes and before exiting a roundabout.
- Always try to exit roundabouts from the right-hand lane.
- If you exit a roundabout from the inside lane you must be very attentive, as you do not know whether drivers in the right-hand lane are going to exit or drive straight on.